This Abstract Painting
Original and unique abstract wall art created with a mix of beautiful colours including, red and black, white and a touch of pink, yellow-green and yellow ochre, blue and violet. So there is a wide range of different wavelengths transmitted from each individual colour. The challenge was to see how to combine all the colours together to produce harmony and balance.
I used my hand to work with the colours and spread them across the canvas and it took me a while before I started to see the colours coming along together nicely.
There are a lot of colour associations and emotional reflections in this unique abstract wall art painting from the fiery red to the powerful black and the coolness of blue.
A great experience full of many emotions and feelings, but as always a fantastic journey of deeper thoughts of optimism and joy.
Creating original and unique abstract wall art is not easy but it’s not too difficult either. All you have to do is just let go of any thought process.
The secret is simple – it must come from deep inside our feelings. After all, abstract art is the language of feelings.
One of my favourite quotes is “Abstraction allows a man to see with his mind what he cannot see physically with his eyes.” – Arshile Gorky.
- 100% cotton stretched canvas 46 x 61 x 2 cm (18x24x0.78 inch).
- Acrylic and mixed media.
- Each painting is finished with a light coat of varnish.
- The sides are painted acrylic white.
- Fitted with hanging brackets and wire – ready to hang.
- It is worth noting that the actual colours of the images shown here may slightly vary depending on your screen.
- Each painting is signed and dated on the front and back.
- A Certificate of Authenticity is shipped with each painting.
- Packaging: The painting will be wrapped in acid-free material and delivered in an appropriate postal package.
- Environment: My little contribution to the environment. I do my best to hand-write, as much as possible, to minimise paper and printing waste. I also try to recycle packaging materials, where possible.
Please check these tips to frame and care for your painting.
Interested in This Painting?
I would be delighted to provide any further details and discuss your requirements. Please drop me an email quoting the painting title and I will contact you shortly.