Action for Happiness
This Abstract Painting
Action for Happiness is an abstract acrylic art painting full of warm colours of red, orange, yellow and white. The colours, shapes, lines and overall composition bring great energy of optimism and positivity.
I used warm bright yet subtle colours and shades of red, orange, yellow and white to create this abstract acrylic art.
I’m sure you will agree that this abstract acrylic art painting is full of summer energy, life and happiness. The ease of no stress and endless possibilities.
Small narrow brushstrokes of light grey, black and white are the top layers of the painting. Black brings a touch of elegance and sophistication to any painting. Black can be associated with so many things like power, mystery, authority, etc. whatever it is, it just adds beautiful energy as long as it blends nicely with its surrounding.
Black can also affect the mind and body by helping to create an inconspicuous feeling, boosting confidence in appearance and increasing the sense of potential and possibility.
Favourite colour of many painters and certainly one of my favourite colours.
Abstract painting allows us infinite freedom of expression without the boundaries of rules and restrictions.
No one should control how you feel and abstract art is all about freedom of expression.
- 100% cotton stretched canvas 46 x 61 x 2 cm (18x24x0.78 inch).
- Acrylic and mixed media.
- Each painting is finished with a light coat of varnish.
- The sides are painted acrylic white.
- Fitted with hanging brackets and wire – ready to hang.
- It is worth noting that the actual colours of the images shown here may slightly vary depending on your screen.
- Each painting is signed and dated on the front and back.
- A Certificate of Authenticity is shipped with each painting.
- Packaging: The painting will be wrapped in acid-free material and delivered in an appropriate postal package.
- Environment: My little contribution to the environment. I do my best to hand-write, as much as possible, to minimise paper and printing waste. I also try to recycle packaging materials, where possible.
Please check these tips to frame and care for your painting.
Interested in This Painting?
I would be delighted to provide any further details and discuss your requirements. Please drop me an email quoting the painting title and I will contact you shortly.