- 100% cotton stretched canvas 46 x 61 x 2 cm (18x24x0.78 inch).
- Acrylic and mixed media.
- Each painting is finished with a light coat of varnish.
- The sides are painted with acrylic white.
- Fitted with hanging brackets and wire – ready to hang.
- It is worth noting that the actual colours of the images shown here may slightly vary depending on your screen.
This Abstract Painting
A mix of bright acrylic paints were used in this painting with the main colour being a shade of yellow ochre.
Ochre is the name given to natural earth pigments containing iron oxide, which provided the earliest painters in history with colour ranges in the yellow through red spectrum.
Yellow ochre is an earthy colour that can be mixed using the primary colours and white. Great colour and I use it a lot in many of my paintings as it adds beautiful brightness.
I added other colours including red, violet, blue and a few touches of black and white.
I’m a right handed person but I used my left hand to paint the entire painting. It was a different experience and I could tell that my brain was trying to adjust to this new idea and kept pushing me into using my right hand.
Interested in This Painting?
I would be delighted to provide any further details and discuss your requirements. Please drop me an email quoting the painting title and I will contact you shortly.